Monday, March 14, 2005

A Quick Introduction

Hello World!

I'm Joe Wilson, and this is my blog (obviously). Basically, it is my place to write whatever it is that I feel like writing.

But Joe, what can I expect to find on this so-called blog?

Glad you asked!
Here you will find news and events from my world, rants and ravings about social, political, and philisophical issues, fun and interesting websites to visit, and just general randomness that I feel like publishing for the world to see.

Okay, so who are you anyway?

For the uninitated, I proudly present:


The Joe Wilson Quick Reference Guide
I am . . .
  • The resident sound guy and (soon to be) associate technical director at Indian River Community College Fine Arts Department.
  • 24 years old.
  • tired.
  • completely in love with my job.
  • The technical director of No Shame Theatre: Treasure Coast.
  • random.
  • really into computers and the internet.
  • REALLY tired.
  • politically independent (although leaning slightly to the left). Oh No!
  • very interested in philosophy, religion, politics, sociology and culture, and people in general.
  • a terror on the raquetball court.
  • (soon to be) faculty sponsor of the IRCC chapter of Delta Psi Omega.

So...

There you have it. I hope you come to enjoy this page as much as I expect to enjoy writing it. Feel free to leave comments!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home