Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Tomorrow Maybe?


Dance Leap
Originally uploaded by The Faderjockey.
Long day at work.... tired.
I know I promised Mass Media part 2 tonight, but it is going to have to wait. I sincerely apologize if this ruins your plans for the weeken.... look. This is my blog, dangit, I'll do what I want ;-)

Anyway, here is a pretty picture to mollify you until the next time.
(Who am I kidding, nobody reads this tripe anyway?)

This shot comes from the dance show that I worked at IRCC this past year.

1 Comments:

At 7:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*ahem* Well, I read this tripe, to be exact. Though, compared to the tripe I have actually had in real life, this is certainly not tripe. . . thank God. I'm telling you, beef tripe is some scary stuff. Um. . . yeah. Not tripe. . . right.
Oooh, pretty picture. *mollified*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home